Friday, July 19, 2013

Apparently I am making this a one post a year blog 😕... I do have good intentions though. I will be entering into my 4th year of teaching the First Grade! I love it. I think it's such a great age. You can be silly and they love it...you can discipline them and they still love you...you can get hugs and homemade pictures daily...what's not to love?! 😊 Just yesterday I received a call from a parent of one of my last year students. She said that her daughter was having a sleepover with another of my students and they wouldn't leave her alone until she called me so they could say hi! Melt my heart!! Each year I try to come up with better ways to do things (as I'm sure we all do) to make these kiddos excited. It is always so exciting to actually implement some of the ideas. This year I really want to have a classroom blog...I'm just afraid I won't follow through with it, kinda like this one. I see so many out there and it looks fun. 😳So...maybe I will and maybe I won't, but its exciting to think about it anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment