Saturday, April 21, 2012

Come sit on the porch!

I am so excited about this post because it is my first post with a picture! YES!! I have to admit that I sometimes over react and blind myself when I feel overwhelmed. It really wasn't that hard to attach a picture. I plan on getting better too, so please don't laugh at my baby steps. :)

I have always loved front porches with rocking chairs. I think they look so inviting. Wrap around porches are my favorite, but all porches can work. We moved to our house last year and the owner left two wooden rocking chairs that had seen better days. Much better days. I loved their look so we decided to try and "refurb" them. Well, if you read my last post you will know how that panned out. BUT...last week I was on spring break and with the help of my handy father-in-law I COMPLETED the project! I must admit I was extremely proud. So now I have a front porch and two beautiful chairs to sit and rock on. Come sit on the porch and visit!



The Collie in background is a whole other story that you can read about on devonblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment