Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Moving!

I think if you looked up the word moving in the dictionary or encyclopedia (yes...those volumes of books we used to have to thumb through to find out information), you would see a woman sitting in the middle of piles and piles of "stuff", boxes and garbage bags, hair all crazy and sobbing! Every time we move, which is more than a few times, I act like the world is coming to an end. I turn from being nice, sweet and mild mannered to Movezilla! I ask myself, was I like this the last time we moved, because in my head I remember a calm and organized woman. My husband doesn't remember it that way, he says it is like this everytime and that it all works out. This time I thought I'd throw in another humdinger...a garage sale. Maybe some find this no big deal, but I tend to just like to throw everything into garbage bags and drive the few miles to the Goodwill. I just hope and pray that someone out there looks at my broken queen sleigh bed and shouts, "YES! I will pay $5 for that!" I will try not to make eye contact with the poor mommy that is forced into buying the 50 cent stuffed animal by their sad eyed little one. Actually, I'm worried no one will come. I've done that...slowly drive by, scan the area and then take off cause it all looks like junk. In a few weeks this will all be passed me and hopefully I'll be somewhat settle in our new place. No it is not my dream house that I posted about earlier, but we are getting there! I'm sorry this is a pictureless post, but I wouldn't dare show you anything associated with it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment